Sunday, December 18, 2011

Where Have I Been?

My last fun post to this blog was Wednesday.  I've been posting practically every day.  So why this big gap?

I've been working on the book.  If you saw my last post you know the sad story of the perils of blind trust in computers.  The book is a compilation of posts from this blog.  All I had to do was tell the blog computers which posts to include.  Right!

To err is human, to really screw things up you need a computer. 

After buying several copies of the book - hey, the publisher did a great job.  The books are beautiful.  Photos came through just great - but the internal parts were all scrambled and I had to rework the project.  For the past several days I've been editing and laying out pages and making certain everything is perfect.
And not blogging.

But I transmit the manuscript to the publisher this afternoon.  Tomorrow I'll get back to my blogging.  I've missed it.  I hope you've missed it too.

No comments: