Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Outlaws Cookies

This is the cookie tray before cookies were distributed
to the players.  These are really cool!
In my last post I talked about cool cookies someone had provided the Outlaws.  For each player and coach there was a little cookie with the appropriate jersey number or identification. 

The cookies were provided by a business in Austin called "Iced Sweets."  Here's a link: Iced Sweets Facebook Page.


Lily saw my blog post and identified the source.   Here is her comment: 

The cookies were from one of our sponsors, Iced Sweets. Some of the girls chose to keep theirs as mementos and not eat them. I, of course, ate mine as soon as I could get my hands on them after the game! :) They were well worth the wait - delicious!!

A few of the cookies so you can see what Iced Sweets did.
I have a birthday coming up - next April.  Wonder if they
can come up with suitable cookies to mark that day?

Iced Sweets is a sponsor of the Outlaws.  We've talked before about the cost of fielding a football team and the players having to find funds, often by finding sponsors.  We hope Outlaws fans and player alike show appreciation to sponsors by buying whatever they are selling.

In the case of Iced Sweets, that should be easy enough to do. 

In case you missed it above, here's a link to their Facebook page.

No comments: